The Flash CW Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions

3 posters

Go down

The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions Empty The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions

Post by Admin Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Carry on all discussions of The Flash: Flashpoint movie here...

The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions D71b9110d66b5c1db54fd8ae54f0c6df59adb93c_hq
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theflashcw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions Empty Re: The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions

Post by Superman Lives On Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 am

The scuttlebutt seems to be that this movie will pull a Days of Future Past to fix the problems with the DCEU. Here's hoping that's the case. What we can say with more surety is that this is the reason the show didn't do a fuller adaptation of the Flashpoint comic - it wasn't allowed to do so, lest it tread on the movie's territory.
Superman Lives On
Superman Lives On
Team Flash
Team Flash

Back to top Go down

The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions Empty Re: The Flash: Flashpoint - General Discussions

Post by prismdreams Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:04 am

The show has a need to rush/wrap up story lines in 2 episodes or less when they literally stretch that out at full capacity. I doubt it will happen here if they find a good writer. I think they care more about the story to do it justice. Although I am worried if Geoff Johns gets his hands on the screenplay even though it's his idea. I don't trust the dude. I'm hoping a real director has say in the writing. I feel like that's the reason people keep walking away from the protect. Someone who actually cares about the material. "Creative differences?" Uh, that just means Johns had 100% say in what goes on the screen. Shouldn't be like that.

As decent as Wonder Woman was, it had Johns' stamp all over it and it wasn't a perfect movie. Whedon, Cameron or Zemeckis should be consulted. They understand time travel.
prismdreams
prismdreams
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Lives On Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:58 am

Oooh, yeah. I'm a huge fan of the first two Terminator movies and the Back to the Future trilogy, so this movie being a throwback to those would be sweet.
Superman Lives On
Superman Lives On
Team Flash
Team Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by prismdreams Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:07 am

Can you imagine if our childhood director in Back to the Future directed Flashpoint? I feel like he will bring out the best performances in his actors like he is known to do.
prismdreams
prismdreams
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down