The Flash CW Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe

3 posters

Go down

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe Empty Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe

Post by Admin Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:04 pm

All discussions for Los and Cisco here.

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe Tumblr_nf9rq3gOKK1rnikqmo2_500

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe Tumblr_o2o2no6QjK1tnvsx0o1_500

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe S6KVP3h
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theflashcw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe Empty Re: Carlos Valdes IS Cisco Ramon/Vibe

Post by prismdreams Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:22 pm

I feel bad that maybe Cisco will never be the same again since Season 3 was so depressing. Carlos is better with the comedy, not saying he isn't with drama, he's fine. I wish the show would give us the optimistic Cisco we know and love.
prismdreams
prismdreams
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Lives On Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:30 am

prismdreams wrote:I feel bad that maybe Cisco will never be the same again since Season 3 was so depressing. Carlos is better with the comedy, not saying he isn't with drama, he's fine. I wish the show would give us the optimistic Cisco we know and love.
Hm...what do you think could restore him to that state? We already know what could restore Barry to the version we know and love, but what about Cisco?
Superman Lives On
Superman Lives On
Team Flash
Team Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by prismdreams Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 am

Superman Lives On wrote:
prismdreams wrote:I feel bad that maybe Cisco will never be the same again since Season 3 was so depressing. Carlos is better with the comedy, not saying he isn't with drama, he's fine. I wish the show would give us the optimistic Cisco we know and love.
Hm...what do you think could restore him to that state? We already know what could restore Barry to the version we know and love, but what about Cisco?

For me it didn't make sense for Dante to die even after Barry restored the timeline. I mean that was the most emo thing they could do. Along with that changing the sex of Diggle's baby? Really? The Jay Garrick theory of the broken cup made sense, sure, but I do think they exaggerated a lot of stuff just so they could say "because of Flashpoint." It's a joke. I never really liked Flashpoint to start, it's a very overrated story line. There are many other stories they could have used from the Silver Age (Grodd, The Rogues etc.) that would have made more sense and tied a modern stamp on it. It actually would have made Barry a much wiser fighter and thinker had they used more of the rogues.

I really wish they could have introduced both Cisco and Caitlin's meta powers organically. It sucks we were just told these things and never really shown how they adapt. Of course he wasn't going to be the same, Cisco, but having him lose a family member? Even showing him in therapy sessions went too far. The show got dark for no reason, nothing was building toward this.

Cisco is our positive voice of reason, sure he's human and stuff happens, but he always looks on the bright side of things. When everyone else is sulking, he is the one to liven the situation up, in many ways he was just as depressed as Barry, who was hardly depressed in the comics pre-Johns reboot in 52. Barry is very much like Clark/Superman in the comics, it's just Johns has a hard on to make Barry and others around him perpetually sad and emo. Cisco is actually an extension of Comics!Barry since he makes the tech.
prismdreams
prismdreams
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down