The Flash 3x19 "The Once and Future Flash"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Flash 3x19 "The Once and Future Flash"

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:21 pm

"The Once and Future Flash” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

TOM CAVANAGH DIRECTS; BARRY TRAVELS TO THE FUTURE TO SAVE IRIS – Barry (Grant Gustin) travels to the future to find out Savitar’s still unknown identity in the hopes of saving Iris (Candice Patton).  Upon his arrival in 2024, Barry encounters future versions of his Team Flash friends, who, following the death of Iris, have become very different people, profoundly impacted by their showdown with Savitar.  It will be up to Barry to infuse a sense of hope back into the team, as he proves to be hero his future friends have been waiting for. Meanwhile, back in 2017, the hunt for Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) continues.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://theflashcw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flash 3x19 "The Once and Future Flash"

Post by prismdreams on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm

What does everyone think is going to happen?

Based on the promos it looks like an apocalyptic world now that Iris is dead. Well OK. Personally I'm happy to see Killer Frost back. I've missed her. I love it when Caitlin unleashes her inner bad girl.

I could care less about saving Iris, this is more about saving the team's heart and sole then going out of their way to save a damsel in distress.

I really think the following will happen:

Spoiler:
WestAllen will break up
Iris probably won't die, instead someone else will still take her place
Killer Frost might be the main big bad villain in S4A and she'll be giving the team hell for abandoning her
Something bad will happen to Cisco, injury, betrayal something is up, also with HR too, something similar

What do you guys think? I'm excited to see Tom directing the episode. I expect a lot of mystery for this one and I'm sure this time we will finally get more on Savitar.
prismdreams
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top